Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) connectivity company. The RTI Connext® databus is a software framework that shares information in real time, making applications work together as one, integrated system. It connects across field, fog and cloud. Its reliability, security, performance and scalability are proven in the most demanding industrial systems. Deployed systems include medical devices and imaging; wind, hydro and solar power; autonomous planes, trains and cars; traffic control; Oil and Gas; robotics, ships and defense.
RTI is the largest vendor of products based on the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
We realize the potential of our employees and our company.
- We believe the company has a fundamental responsibility to further the career and quality of life of every employee.
- We believe that each employee has a fundamental responsibility to further the health and interests of the company.
- Above all, we must enjoy the journey.
We provide extraordinary value to our customers.
- We go the extra mile to ensure a long-term successful partnership.
- We see customers as an opportunity to serve.
- We are driven by market needs, but do not fear to lead with our vision.
We run a profitable business with uncompromising ethics.
- We believe in trust, respect, and absolute honesty in all relationships.
- We build to last.
- We run lean; we do more with less.
We work as a team.
- We believe the team comes first: Think we, not I.
- We practice servant leadership.
- We cultivate input.
- We communicate openly; everyone can understand and participate in management.
We actively pursue excellence.
- We are proud of what we do.
- We are proud of our people, our technology, our work ethic, and our culture.
- We value and reward excellence and initiative.
We strive to make the world better.